GSK Immunisation Grants
Rewarding innovation and sharing best practice in immunisation
Visit immunisationgrants.gsk.com.au today!
Through the GSK Immunisation Grants, GSK is proud to support Australian immunisation providers in achieving innovation and best practice in childhood and adult immunisation.
4 grants of $20,000 each are on offer!
Applicants are asked to provide details on initiatives that will have a positive impact on childhood and/or adult immunisation in their local community.
Applications close: Friday, 15 August 2014 at 5:00pm
Four grants will be awarded to support innovative programs that clearly aim to meet one or more of the following criteria in either childhood, adolescent and/or adult vaccines:
• Improve access, coverage and/or timely delivery
• as per the Australian National Immunisation Program schedule
• for hard-to-reach populations (including geographically distant populations, new Australian immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers)
• for indigenous populations
• for international travellers
• Utilises digital technology and/or social media to improve the Quality Use of Vaccines